Saturday, May 15, 2010

Scrubbing Bubbles Extend-a-Clean

Ok, so I'm a BzzAgent and love it!!!!
If you're not a BzzAgent let me tell you a little about it. What you do is you sign up for Campaigns where you get a to try something for free and then "bzzz" about it to people you know. This is my first campaign where I have a blog so I was excited to get to bzz about it here.

For this campaign I'm trying the Scrubbing Bubbles newest product, the Extend-a-Clean.
You can check it out here.
http://www.scrubbingbubbles.com

It's approved by the Arthritis Association for ease of use.

Instead of having to pump several times to cover the whole tub you just have to squeeze and hold and the sprayer does the rest.

Not only does it clean and keep cleaning for up to 4 days, but it smells good too!

Anyway, check it out. If you have tried it let me know what you think.

Also if you'd like to become a bzzagent you can visit the site at www.bzzagent.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0